About Me

My photo
miri, sarawak, Malaysia
I'm JUE or my parents give my name SITI NAZURAH YUSSOF.. i'm a simple young lady who likes to explore anything that makes me curious... me olso likes 2 making frens.. i'm not a gd writer but i'm juz write wht in my mind, wht i'm feeling.. juz wnt 2 disgrogin' anything that cm in my mind, my heart n so on... n, i'm nt a type of bzbody person.. coz i think do i care.. lol... so that is me.. n juz me, myself n i...

Tuesday, January 5, 2010

ermmmm....

Hai bloggy....

its been long time didnt upd8 u.. sowieeee.. i'm bz with my study, research project n my midterm dat is around the corner right now... huhuhuhhu.... still not 100% prepared... hehhehe

ermmm happy new year!!!!!!!!!
its 2010 ordy.. my god.. i feel the time is running so fast..... new year nite.. nothing so much 2 do.. juz sit on my chair infront my lappy n on9... n singing.. hehhee i love 2 sing.. hahhaha

n then, on the 3rd day of jan, hanging out wif my frenz... hehhehe i feel very happy hanging out wif them.. they r very friendly.... n love 2 make ppl laugh.. i like dat..... hehehhee

ME N LYDIA!!!


HANG OUT TIME !!!!!!

ermmm about the debate 4 my english classs..... so worse i think.. uuhuuhhuuh... coz i dnt like 2 debate at all... huhuhhuhu debate is really suxxxxxxx..... n add of that.. i got the zombies member.. they ruin our debate.. make our tittle confusing other audience.. huhhuhu such a stupid guy.. n very selfish person dat i hv meet.. huuhuuuh.. feel wnt 2 kill both of them...

neuro... huhhuhuhu i really hate diz subject.. u know why.... coz diz subject 2 difficult!!!!!.... make me feel stresss..... 2morow gonna present diz bulshit things.. oooooooooooppppssss... no no no.. i cnt said that hehhehe.. sowieeee.. hehhehe... hate or not, i must study diz things... coz i hv 2 face midterm rite... huuuhhuuh....

*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*

***H * A * P * P * Y **** N * E * W **** Y * E * A * R***

No comments:

Post a Comment