About Me

My photo
miri, sarawak, Malaysia
I'm JUE or my parents give my name SITI NAZURAH YUSSOF.. i'm a simple young lady who likes to explore anything that makes me curious... me olso likes 2 making frens.. i'm not a gd writer but i'm juz write wht in my mind, wht i'm feeling.. juz wnt 2 disgrogin' anything that cm in my mind, my heart n so on... n, i'm nt a type of bzbody person.. coz i think do i care.. lol... so that is me.. n juz me, myself n i...

Tuesday, December 29, 2009

HaTe It!!!!!


Stay back!!!!!!


Hai bloggy... =)

sorry, l8 2 upd8 u... i'm bz last few days.....

2day i wnt 2 talk about ppl that think she/ he is a perfect person.... go 2 hell lh.... u think u r perfect enough??? hellooooo~~~ theres no 1 perfect in diz world ok....

# u think u r good enough??? theres a lot of person out there are good than u.... i really hate diz kind of ppl...

# u think u r rich enough??? hey, wake up... dnt show off lh... Dato' daughter/ son pun is not like dat ok... it depends ourself 2 choose what we want 2 wear bh... whats a problm with u... ppl dnt disturb ur life bh if there using unbranded things!!!!!

# i hate ppl that olwez critic other ppl.. 4 exmple... some ppl like 2 make cover songs... its up 2 them lh how they want 2 perform... is it disturbing u 2 kh???? pliz lh... u think ur voice beautiful kh... helllooooo pliz wake up from ur sleep eh... i like how they sang.. is it irritating u.. damn u!!! its up 2 me lh.. i like them, so whatz a problem with u.... bullshittttt!!!!....

# i olso hate when diz person critic other ppl photos.. its up 2 them want 2 take their pic... its their face not u.. u think u r pretty.. hello.. there a lot of ppl out there pretty n hot then u ok.... how can i knew diz ppl... haihhhh!!! make me sick!!!!!

# i olso hate ppl that think they know everything... especially about religion.. hey, i know that surah... u think i'm stupid kh... i know my religion ok... i'm not saying i'm good enough here but, dnt point me like i dnt know everything about my agama!!!! plizzz lh stop thinking that u know everything!!! u sound like idiot person huhu!!!!

# lastly i dnt like the ppl that olwez controling or like 2 ask other ppl 2 do tht, 2 do diz... hey, do it ur own lh... u wnt, u do urself!!! dont ask other ppl 2 make it to you... u think u r princess.. omg!!!! really2 hate diz kind of prson!!!

*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
* nobody is perfect in diz world.... so pliz wake up from ur sleep ok!!!!! *





No comments:

Post a Comment