About Me

My photo
miri, sarawak, Malaysia
I'm JUE or my parents give my name SITI NAZURAH YUSSOF.. i'm a simple young lady who likes to explore anything that makes me curious... me olso likes 2 making frens.. i'm not a gd writer but i'm juz write wht in my mind, wht i'm feeling.. juz wnt 2 disgrogin' anything that cm in my mind, my heart n so on... n, i'm nt a type of bzbody person.. coz i think do i care.. lol... so that is me.. n juz me, myself n i...

Wednesday, January 13, 2010

miss my family... =(


ME N MY FAMILY!!!!!


hai bloggy....

its been a long time didnt upd8 u hehhehe....

2day i feel very miss my family.. miss very badly.....

juz now my dad call me... huhuh i heard his voice sound sick.. but he said his fine there....

dad: hello jue... its been along time didnt hear ur news.... hw r u....

me: i'm fine here dad... juz a bit bz preparing my exam...

dad: oic... u r in the exam week ordy..

me: yup dad.. hmm hw r u there.....

dad: i'm juz fine here.....

me: hws mum?

dad: she olso fine.....

me: is it many ppl in our house rite now?

dad: yup... as usual.... mum, dad, ur sis, farid, fad , abg toha n his family...

me: oic... his wife nt yt go bck kh..

dad: nt yet... ermmm farid ordy work... at petronas station

me: really.. good... so hw fadli? ordy trnsfer?

dad: nt yet.. mayb on february... the result will come out.... he takes in vokasional course..

me: oic.. orite than.... maybe its better 4 him.. coz worried that he cnt catch up arabic subjct...

dad: yeah... ok dear... juz continue ur study.. dnt want 2 disturb u preparing 4 ur exam...

me: ok dad.. send my regards 2 all ok...

dad: insyaAllah.. k.. salam

me: salam....

the end of conversation in telephone... missing him badly... sorry dad.. didnt called u all.... but u all olwez in my heart n my mind.... =)

n.. on the evening juz now my sis jie msj me....

sounds like diz.... salam jue... what r u doing rite now? n i reply.. i'm studying rite now... ermm.. if i'm free i'll msj u k sis.. ok.... she said... miss her so much... its olmost 1 year didnt meet her.... miss her damn so much...


i really love my family.. n misss a lot.... mmmuuuuaaaahhhhhh from me... =)






No comments:

Post a Comment