About Me

My photo
miri, sarawak, Malaysia
I'm JUE or my parents give my name SITI NAZURAH YUSSOF.. i'm a simple young lady who likes to explore anything that makes me curious... me olso likes 2 making frens.. i'm not a gd writer but i'm juz write wht in my mind, wht i'm feeling.. juz wnt 2 disgrogin' anything that cm in my mind, my heart n so on... n, i'm nt a type of bzbody person.. coz i think do i care.. lol... so that is me.. n juz me, myself n i...

Monday, January 25, 2010

my bday 24 january 2010... =)

BIRTHDAY GURL.... I'M 23 NOW!!!


Hai bloggy... hehehehe its bn 2 long that i didnt upd8 my bloggy... hehheh really bz 4 my midsem a few weeks ago.. n doing my asgmnts, proposal n lab report huhuhu....


Hei, yesterday was my birthday.... hehhe i'm 23 now!!!! my age add 1... but i'm still young n olwez young hahahhahaha....


Yestrday, i celebr8 my bday wif my gurlz fren (fatin, asz n adotz)... thanx a lot dear.... we hang out 8 midvalley.... frm mrning till evening.... we hv our lunch at rasamas... we ate bday cake there... fatin had took video.. but i didnt upload in here coz i cnt... hehehhe juz saw in my fb.. hehhe i'm speechless that time.. donno wht i wnt 2 say n wish.. hahhaha.. but the cake was really yummy.. i liked it damn so much... hehehhe then we go to cinema... watch muvieeeee.. we planned 2 watch tooth fairy.. but the hall was full.. so we changed the plan n watch old dogs... wow, the muvie was so funny.. loved it so much!!!!


aftr that, we shopin'.... asz n fatin gave me shirt n blause (i think) hehhee thanx a lot dear... than, aftr we ol tired hang around.. we go back... n feels exhausted but happy... miss them ol... my ex-schoolmates.... luv u guys.... =)

n here some pic of we....
ADOTZ, ASZ, ME N FATIN.....


ADOTZ, ASZ, ME, N ADAH ( ME WIF 3 A's FRIEND)





No comments:

Post a Comment