About Me

My photo
miri, sarawak, Malaysia
I'm JUE or my parents give my name SITI NAZURAH YUSSOF.. i'm a simple young lady who likes to explore anything that makes me curious... me olso likes 2 making frens.. i'm not a gd writer but i'm juz write wht in my mind, wht i'm feeling.. juz wnt 2 disgrogin' anything that cm in my mind, my heart n so on... n, i'm nt a type of bzbody person.. coz i think do i care.. lol... so that is me.. n juz me, myself n i...

Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Mooooddddyyyyy!!!!


HAI DEAR!!!!!

Hai bloggy.... =)

Errmmm 2day i feel very very moooddyyyy... i dnt know why.... i feel want 2 torture ppl around me.. but i hate 2 do dat.. coz i dnt like 2 feel mad with other ppl....

theres one prson that make me mad...thank god i can control my emosion... huh!!! keep silent is the best thing i can do to control my anger.... why ppl around me like 2 take easy on me.. like i hv no feeling at ol... come on ppl... i olso hv heart ok... i olso cn mad... but i'm not the type of prsn dat like 2 show my anger infront of ppl... pliz understand me.. n dnt ever2 make fool with me.. i'm not a toy that u cn play on ur own will.... i hv heart feeling... juz like others... juz the different is i dnt like 2 show my anger!!!


n i olso dnt like ppl that pretend they are good enough, inteligent, cool.. dnt pretend like that if u r not like dat.... juz be urself!!!


beside that, pliz dnt irritating me.... did i make anything wrong with u... so pliz... i hv heart feeling.. pliz dnt do that 2 me.... i dnt disturb other ppl life... why u must ruin my life.. i wnt 2 b happy ol da time.... pliz dnt make me moody... dnt like in bad mood mode.... feels that something wrong with me if i'm in bad mood...


SMILE!!!!!

Olwez wnt 2 smile ol da time wether i'm not in happy mode or happy... coz smile cn natural my feeling... =)




No comments:

Post a Comment