About Me

My photo
miri, sarawak, Malaysia
I'm JUE or my parents give my name SITI NAZURAH YUSSOF.. i'm a simple young lady who likes to explore anything that makes me curious... me olso likes 2 making frens.. i'm not a gd writer but i'm juz write wht in my mind, wht i'm feeling.. juz wnt 2 disgrogin' anything that cm in my mind, my heart n so on... n, i'm nt a type of bzbody person.. coz i think do i care.. lol... so that is me.. n juz me, myself n i...

Wednesday, December 16, 2009

what a boring life!!

hai my bloggy...

hmmmmphh...

i feel i'm doin the same thing everyday.... huh.. what a boring life!!!
everyday, i wake up, n then take a bath, on9... then go 2 class if theres any class.. n then back home again.. on9 again... if i feel sleepy, go 2 sleep..
n then, on the next day, i do the same thing... =(

i feel very fedup 2 myself.... theres no fun at all... i wish my life hv a lots of fun thats make me happy....

ok, thats ol bloggy.. l8r i update u again ok... see ya.. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment