About Me

My photo
miri, sarawak, Malaysia
I'm JUE or my parents give my name SITI NAZURAH YUSSOF.. i'm a simple young lady who likes to explore anything that makes me curious... me olso likes 2 making frens.. i'm not a gd writer but i'm juz write wht in my mind, wht i'm feeling.. juz wnt 2 disgrogin' anything that cm in my mind, my heart n so on... n, i'm nt a type of bzbody person.. coz i think do i care.. lol... so that is me.. n juz me, myself n i...

Thursday, December 17, 2009

Happy Birthday!!!!

"SURPRISE"
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
Happy Bday 2 U
Happy Bday 2 U
Happy Bday ~ Happy Bday ~
Happy Bday 2 U... =)


diz song i dedicate to my frenz man a.k.a brother....
wish u hepy olwez n olwez success in ur future....
p/s: my fren n i were looking 4 a bday song video 4 him 2 attach at his wall in fb.. hhahaa....
quite pity of him coz juz now, his fren doin a bday surprise 4 him... his fren had ask my fren 2 call him n say that she was at somewhere 8 his hostel.. n he looking 4 her but she was not there.. pity of him coz had been cheated.... hehhee... anyway.. happy bday 2 him... =)
ok bloggy.. thatz ol 4 2nite... i will update u l8r ok.... gd nite... =)

No comments:

Post a Comment