About Me

My photo
miri, sarawak, Malaysia
I'm JUE or my parents give my name SITI NAZURAH YUSSOF.. i'm a simple young lady who likes to explore anything that makes me curious... me olso likes 2 making frens.. i'm not a gd writer but i'm juz write wht in my mind, wht i'm feeling.. juz wnt 2 disgrogin' anything that cm in my mind, my heart n so on... n, i'm nt a type of bzbody person.. coz i think do i care.. lol... so that is me.. n juz me, myself n i...

Saturday, December 19, 2009

my lappy!!

hai bloggy.... =)

about my lappy.. huhuhuhu.. a few days ago my lappy was infected by a lots of trojan... bullshit lh dat trojan virus.. huhuh.. my lappy was scanned automaticaly by the security tool.. n they said that it my computer online.. n the result that i get were.. 3++ trojan virus in local disc c.. not juz at there.. but at local disc d, shared doc n document olso infected... then my lappy's desktop blank.. it makes me feel nervous n panic.. on da spot i install other antivirus that was avast.... and i uninstall the avira antivirus... on da same time, i feel that i hate badly very very very badly with avira.. coz i dnt know hw 2 update the antivirus... after i click 2 update, the result still the same.. thats why i hate avira.. n i dnt reallyyyyyyyy trust with that antivirus.. huh!!.. then after i installed the avst, my lappy back 2 half normal.. i said so coz, the security stool olwez ask 2 activate the security.. but when i update, it want me 2 buy it by credit card.. nonsense!!! i hv no credit card lh.. ya br paloi.. ne da student pegang credit card.. bengong da jak...

on the next day, i want 2 do my asgmnt... when i switch on my lappy.. my desktop bcme blank again.. n makes me feel very angry with my own lappy.. huhuhuu... then, i send my lappy 2 my fren wilson 2 format mine..... then my fren format my lappy... after that, i try switch on again, and ol my things were being deleted. eg: my musics, video, n my pics.. olso gone.. huuhu... but its ok.. the important is we need the lappy 2 do our works rite hehhee...

ok bloggy.. my eyes feel very sleepy olredy.. i will upd8 u soon ok... gd mornyte bloggy... =p

p/s: PMS mode huhuh!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment